- Unique, one-of-a-kind
- Bead width: approx 12.5mm
- Bead inner diameter: 12.3mm
- Jade (Jadeite), natural and untreated: green
- Mason-Kay, Inc. guarantees this piece of jade as natural, untreated jade. It has been neither color-enhanced nor impregnated
- Pictured here on pearl strand, sold separately
"The proper way to clean jade is to simply apply a mild, soapy water solution. A soft bristled toothbrush is best for cleaning the crevices within carvings and settings. Never steam jade or immerse jade in ultrasonic jewelry equipment and cleaning solutions. It is best to remove your jade before swimming in a chlorine pool, the ocean, showering or soaking in a hot tub. Always remove your jade rings before gardening. Common dirt can act as an abrasive and mar the finish of your piece. Remember, jade loves love. It is actually good for your jade to be handled, rubbed, and loved." *
*From Mason-Kay's Guarantee & Care Guide. Mason-Kay is a member of the American Gem Trade Association, the Jeweler's Board of Trade, and the Jewelers Vigilance Committee.
For more of our curated Mason-Kay collection, click here.
Please contact us for resizing options, special order inquiries, or any other questions.