- 18k Yellow Gold, hand crafted
- Pendant weighs 20.9 grams
- Pendant measures approx 2" in length and 0.6" wide
- Rubies, 1.31 total carat weight
- Pink Sapphires, 2.77 carat total weight
- Diamonds, G, VS/SI, 0.38 carat total weight
- Bale fits chains/cords up to 4mm
Chain sold separately. Pictured here on model with other jewelry, sold separately. Listing is for PENDANT ONLY.
Based on the design of the Tibetan Prayer Wheels, this personal Prayer Wheel, created by Kent Raible, spins on a central axis. Primarily hand fabricated (caps of the Prayer Wheel are cast, then granulated and finished by hand) and shown on a hand woven chain (sold Separately), the bale of this pendant opens to easily clip on your chain, cord or beads (up to 4mm in diameter), regardless the size of the clasp.
Explore Kent Raible's Bio & Catalog here.
Please contact us for resizing options, special order inquiries, or any other questions.